Session fees vary depending on the education and experience of our counselors, with our interns providing a significantly discounted rate for those who may need help financially. Our Master’s Level Interns are supervised by one of our Licensed Counselors and are excited to work with you!
Sliding Fee Scale
Lighthouse is dedicated to providing affordable mental health care. To that end, we offer a sliding fee scale based on your household income and the experience of the counselor. Our office staff would love to speak with you to determine where you land, and match you up with the best therapist for your needs. Call us at (970) 413-8998!
We currently accept private payment in the forms of cash, check or credit card.
While we do not accept Medicaid and cannot charge you for sessions, we may still be able to provide services!
Call our office today to learn more about how a Community Sponsor can make our mental health services a reality for you.
If you would like to have managed care assist with your session fee, we offer the following options:
1. We can directly bill the credit card associated with your health savings account.
2. We can send you a superbill that you can submit for reimbursement from your health savings account.
3. We can send you a superbill for you to submit to your insurance company for out-of-network reimbursement.
**Sliding Fee Scale rates are not available if you are utilizing one of these three options.
Call us today to see how we can meet your needs!
Good Faith Estimate
Under the law, health care providers need to provide patients/clients who do not have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services. This includes counseling.
You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your session.
- You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit
www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call (970) 413-8998